Monday, March 3, 2014

The Remedy

Being out of town last week for business was exhausting. It's difficult to get out of your normal routine of working out and eating healthy, and trading it in for a week of long work days, very late nights, and trying to pick the most healthy item on the menu of a burger joint. Needless to say, it is SO great to be home! I have felt more tired than usual so I am doing my best to remedy that! This weekend was a weekend of juicing, vitamins, salads, sautéed veggies, and healthy soups!

This morning, I started with freshly juiced veggies and fruit! 


A new Trader Joes opened near us on Valentines Day so we went shopping this weekend. I love TJs. We bought lots of yummy organic veggies to juice!


Love love love.


Freshly juiced veggies and fruits always look like a science experiment gone wrong hehe


Oh so good!! All those delicious vitamins and nutrients all packed freshly into one glass! My energy should be back in no time.








No comments:

Post a Comment